Sunday 1 April 2012

Stress over writing, crying over music

The worst thing about writing is that when you have none of the basic facts and you have to STUDY!!! I do that enough at school... *sighs*

Dunh Dunh Dunh!!!
I do I that?
hmm...

Thought one does think whilst trying to figure out your plot, transform it into a script. Plus who the heck is going to perform it/ make it into a film?
I mean,  it maybe slightly sci-fi but my story is not Spielberg's cup of tea...

Deeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp Brrrreeeeatttthhhhhhs, sssssssllllllllooooooooowwwwwww reeeeeeellllllllllleeeeeaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssseeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhoo, to cheer myself up, I am listening to New Rock music that makes me want to cry *smiles unbelievably*

I need to talk to my Goth friend Grace (no seriously. I'll get a photo eventually). She's good at writing and being annoyingly pedantic.

Back on the subject of New Rock, I have now become addicted to it. It's, like, the only thing British people can sing... Maybe because it fits with our miserable lives and weather. (Weirdly, weather is the most talked about English subject, blog on that later).

Grace won't talk to me *sad face*
 So I'll talk to her dog instead *happy face*

No comments:

Post a Comment