Thursday 26 April 2012

Macbeth engrossment for 8CLA

So, um, hey...
                         I have been watching a modern version of Macbeth in Drama this morning and I thought "wow, Joe (Macbeth) is sharpening that knife with out even looking at it". Lol...
Anyway, the reason he doind that (whilst SINGING!!!) was because he was head cheif and Duncan got the credit for Joe's 3 star cooking. So Joe goes stabby, stabby then Miss tells us to leave because the bell
is going.
Anyhoo, I liked it and all of the class were sat engrossed. I looked around and thought "WOW, wow, Shakespeare has done THIS to a group of (kinda rowdy) tweens, Krystian, a boy who isn't the sharpest knife in the box, was like "No....no... don't kill him, don't be tight." and I was all like 'Shakespeare has touched him, touched us all'.
I have promised before and I promise again I will eventually do a blog on the Bard!

I forgot to mention that 8cla is my form, formed from our form tutor, Catriona Lawrie's intials, and because some teachers share intials, the first two from her last name.

No comments:

Post a Comment