Monday 4 February 2013

Chances

Seeing as Mr McCutcheon as been nagging me, HERE I AM!!! You miss me?
Probably not.
Anyway, today, I have decided to talk about chances.
It seems to me that the world wants us to make plans and projects and have everything in a perfect little list.
But that's not the way life works.
Life is built up with loads of different chances.
 Chances that lead to changes.
Like the chance that I didn't move up a class, or sit next to my (now) boyfriend, or the chance he never knew I liked him back, or the chance of him never asking me out.
All those chances to have not happened, but did, and that's lead to a change.
This is where the multiverse theory comes in.
For those of you that don't know me, I'm a teensy-tiny (well, A LOT) obsessed with the multiverse theory.
I 'm too lazy to give a full summary.
But basically, it's the idea that they're could be more than one universe. And possibly an alternate universe for each decision we make, or chance that happens.
For example, there's some universe were I didn't sit were I did in Maths, and all the ensuing results.
But life can be planned, and everyone can hope for the best, but in the end, it relies on chances and life is forever changing.
But my advice to you, good citizens of the internet, is that you take a chance, cos you never know where you're gonna end up, or what you're going to change/start and if it turns out to be a mistake, don't give you, keep trying, and take a chance upon a change in your life, also find out more about the multiverse and join my fan club.
Peace out brothers! (lolz)

No comments:

Post a Comment