Sunday 2 September 2012

Worldwide Wonders

Just casually scrolling along facebook; logged into my private account. I decided to check my professional page. It's the one my readers can like. For example when asked about one's prefered authors you can type in any author and like their page; Jaqueline Wilson, Terry Pratchett, Dan Brown, Rachel Caine, Anne Cassidy, John Wyndham, J K Rowling, H P Lovecraft... I could go on forever but back to the point. I found that I have readers all over the world, Russia, Greece, I find it mindbloggling and really cool. It is at this point when that niggly little voice in the back of my head says "They may just be ramdom likers, haven't even heard of your book, don't care about it..." But I'll just tell it to shut up and go back to bed. Cheerful as ever, Amy.

No comments:

Post a Comment